Keller Logistics & Brokerage
Having difficulty identifying enough capacity to safely move product from point A to B in a cost effective and timely manner?
How do your core carriers match up with the industry in regards to safety and performance?
Keller Logistics will tailor a transportation/logistics program built specifically to your needs. The Keller team of logistics experts will assist you in reducing your transportation budget, while improving service. Allow us to show you the most efficient way to get your products from Maker to Market.
Keller Logistics "New Normal" provides:
- Access to Keller Logistics' network of safety-approved carriers.
- The reliability of a trucking company: such as
- $100,000 Broker Surety Bond
- GPS Tracking available
- Zero Load tender turn back
- Real-time communication of status updates
- Targeted offices in Ohio and Illinois to provide balanced service in key operating zones.
- Partner carrier base represent ALL varieties of equipment such as 48ft and 53ft vans, flatbeds, stepdecks, and reefers.
- The flexibility to handle not only temperature controlled shipments, hazardous materials, over-dimensional shipments, partial loads, LTL in addition to standard van shipments, but also respond to seasonal surges and other one-off scenarios.
- An extra layer of contingent cargo insurance to protect your shipment while in transit
- Unparalleled customer service from a from a seasoned Transportation professional.
- Supply Chain Management Services as simple as providing transportation capacity on demand or as intricate as on-site management: supervising the entire transportation process.
Keller Logistics, LLC is and has been a proud member of the Transportation Intermediaries Association since 2004. As a TIA certificate holder, Keller commits to adhere to a strict code of ethics and a dedication to customer service and industry best practices.
Think of us as an extension of your own logistics department! Call 419-785-3230 to speak with Neil Hersh about how Keller Logistics can work for you.